Show Connected Wi-Fi Password on Android Devices Without Rooting Android devices have recently added feature with barcode feature where the password of the connected device is known.
There are a number of methods used to find the Wi-Fi password because a person can forget the Wi-Fi password I connect on his phone and it should show it and it is a problem when it fails to show it, so there are some ways to show Wi-Fi password. We will show you this through the Egypt Brief website.
Show the password of the connected Wi-Fi network
When you connect to any Wi-Fi network, one of the ways to show the connected Wi-Fi password is accessed, and at the bottom a button appears with a qr code written on it. Hit the gallery sign at the top and then a screenshot is selected, after which the code will be decoded and the password will appear.
Since the root method is a practical method and you don’t need much time to get the Wi-Fi password, there is a way to root through a software process that helps to access the Wi-Fi password, but sometimes there are some phones that don’t support the root method . .
There is another way to get the Wi-Fi password, which depends on entering the settings of the router, and another method depends on installing an app to get the Wi-Fi password, so there are multiple ways to get the Wi-Fi password.
Read also: I forgot my Wi-Fi password and password recovery software
Ways to show connected Wi-Fi password
This method is used on two devices and if the phone is not rooted and cannot display Wi-Fi password then it can be viewed easily as below:
- The file containing the password is easily searched.
- After that the phone will open the settings menu, then a word related to the phone is selected.
- Next, scroll down for the word structure number, and tap 5-6 times until the message “You are here yet” appears.
- Then USB debugging is enabled and back to settings by scrolling to developer options, then USB debugging is enabled.
- Then ADB, Fastboot, and adb are installed to help communicate and redirect commands between PC and Android; This tool is Fastboot and you need this tool which helps as a bridge to help pass commands in case the phone is in recovery mode, effective flash tool for Android. To unlock the phone’s bootloader.
- ADB and Fastboot are installed by downloading the ADB 1.4.3 installer and then double-clicking to install it on the computer, pressing Yes.
- Next, click on the installation acceptance window and click on “Yes” to install the drivers.
- After that, the platform-tools folder will open and these tools will be installed on the virtual disk, hold down the shift key with the right mouse button, and then click on the word open here.
- Then select adb Command prompt opens by pressing “Windows + r” button, typing cmd and then selecting OK.
- The program is tested by connecting the Android phone to the computer with a cable, then a command window opens and adb services are written, then the device appears by pressing the enter key.
- Then find command prompt and type this command: “adb pull data misc wifi wpa_supplicant.conf wpa_supplicant.conf”
This helps in accessing the phone file and then moving it to the C drive on the computer. The file opens in Notepad on the computer so that the passwords appear clean.
Read also: A program to detect WiFi password for iPhone, its advantages, disadvantages and how to use it
The second method
It is one of the easiest ways and is supported by some phones such as Xiaomi, Samsung and Huawei, so this method works on the phone that supports the QR feature with the quick response feature and is done with specific steps as follows:
- First, press and hold the Wi-Fi icon on the phone or in the notifications list, then tap the name of the network the phone is connected to.
- Then the image appears. A screen capture is where the QR code is, the screen is captured by pressing and holding the home button at the same time with the power button for seconds, or by pressing the power button and volume down button on the side of the phone simultaneously for a few seconds until two screens are captured . Monitor.
- After that the QR scanner app will be downloaded, press the allow button after the download is completed, then press the option on the left of the app.
- Then the image is searched and the link is placed on the page that opens in the application, after which the Wi-Fi password will appear and be known.
This method is done using an app on the phone to get the password, but the phone will need to be rooted for the activity of these programs and also download the network detection software with the following steps:
- The network discovery application is downloaded.
- The app will get the superuser permission which helps the user to know the password of any network they are connected to.
Read also: Solve the exclamation mark question on Wi-Fi for Android in different ways
How to show Wi-Fi password connected to root
It is a software process used to access the password on Android phones, and its methods include:
- ES file Explorer is initially downloaded to the phone and then opened.
- Then Root Explorer is enabled while browsing the system files inside the phone as root helps you to access the password files that you pressed in the upper left corner, select Root Explorer and enable it.
- The data folder is searched in the password files, then pressed, then a file called miscellaneous is searched to open and search the wifi file, then press the conf.
- Next, click on the last file that contains the name and password of the connected network and nothing should be changed in the file so that the Wi-Fi cannot be accessed again in case of any change.
At the end of our article, the process of showing connected Wi-Fi password has many different methods used to show it, and some Android phones rely on a feature that supports the method of knowing the password.
Now it is not just a root method to get Wi-Fi password, but it is not difficult to get it though there are many ways, instead there is a print connection and then it unlocks the connected Wi-Fi networks and shows the password.
#Show #connected #wifi #password #root #Egypt