Wednesday 10 August 2022
Your morning is European. It is a daily morning report that monitors, for the honorable visitors of Yalla Koura, the most prominent headlines that came in the major European newspapers, whether German, English, Italian, Spanish or French.
Zyash on Milan’s radar
The English newspaper “Telegraph” confirmed that there are negotiations between AC Milan and Chelsea for the transfer of Moroccan star Hakim Ziyech to Calcio during the current summer transfer season.
According to the British newspaper, Milan is trying to include Ziyech from Chelsea on loan for a season, with an eligibility clause.
And the newspaper pointed out that Ziyech is considering moving to Milan, in order to get an opportunity to participate mainly.
Chelsea’s plan to include Fofana
Chelsea are preparing a new offer to manage Leicester City, in order to include defender Wesley Fofana.
And Leicester had previously rejected two offers from Chelsea to join the 21-year-old, as the last offer amounted to 85 million euros, but the “foxes” rejected the offer, and they are waiting for another offer of no less than 100 million euros, according to English press reports.
Chelsea’s insistence on including Fofana comes after the failure to include the duo Nathan Ake from Manchester City, and Jules Conde from Seville, who joined Barcelona.
Best season in Ancelotti’s career
Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti considered last season the best of his career.
Ancelotti said: “I think last season was the best in my career, I did not imagine that I would win the Spanish League and the Champions League, and we did that by beating many important clubs.”
Busquets contract renewal
Barcelona is working to renew the contract of captain Sergio Busquets for another season.
Busquets’ contract with the Catalan club expires at the end of the current season, as Barca wants to extend the captain’s contract for an additional year in order to postpone the payment of his salary for next season, so that he can register new players in the team’s list during the new season.
Isco seeks a response
Francisco Isco, a Seville player, seeks to answer the skeptics and prove that he is still able to play at the elite level after moving from Real Madrid to Seville.
“I want to show the level I was playing and that I didn’t lose it,” Isco said. “It is normal that there are doubts, but I will try to dispel them.”
La Gazette dello Sport
Lazio loan their player
Next season, Argentine Gonzalo Escalante will play on loan to Cremonese, who were recently promoted to Serie A.
Lazio announced this, and said that Cremonese has the right to buy the player permanently, after the end of the current season.
Milan sign Hugo
AC Milan signed a young Hugo Cuenca in the midfield.
Milan succeeded in officially signing the 17-year-old Paraguayan midfielder Hugo Cuenca, from Deportivo Capiata.
Hugo Cuenca can play in the positions of a defensive midfielder and a striker, and several reports claimed that the deal was settled for 400,000 euros.
d b a
Schulz in the German Federation
German Chancellor Olaf Scholz arrived at the Football Association headquarters in Frankfurt to hold talks with the leaders of the association.
Schulz will tour the federation’s new building, accompanied by federation president Bernd Neuendorf, vice president Celia Zasek, and federation chief executive Oliver Bierhoff.
The departure of the President of Dortmund
Borussia Dortmund has announced that Reinhard Raubal’s long term as president will end next fall, as he will not seek another term as president.
Dortmund said the 75-year-old would propose his deputy, Reinhold Lono, to elect him as his successor.
Good news for Paris before facing Montpellier
French newspaper “Le Parisien” reported that Kylian Mbappe has returned to participate in the team’s group training, and is close to participating in the Montpellier match in the second round of the French League.
Mbappe missed his team’s opening match in the league, due to a muscle injury.
Paris won its opening matches in the league, against the newly promoted Clement, with 5 clean goals.
Paredes continues with the princes because of Messi
French press reports revealed that Paris Saint-Germain does not want to sell its Argentine player, Leandro Paredes, because of the special relationship that he has with Neymar and Messi, the two stars of the team.
Paris is approaching the inclusion of Fabian Ruiz from Naples, Italy, which may accelerate the departure of Paredes, especially after the interest of many clubs to include him, but the Paris team may keep his player, because of Messi and Neymar’s desire to stay.
It is noteworthy that Paredes has participated in 115 games with Paris Saint-Germain since joining until now, scoring 3 goals and making 10, and his contract expires in the summer of 2024.
#morning #European. #Mbappes #return. #Busquets #contract #renewal