Realme has officially launched its Realme 9i 5G phone, which comes with a Dimensity 810 processor and a price of less than $200.
The Realme 9i 5G phone features a 6.6-inch LCD screen, 1080p display resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate and an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phone also supports a Dimensity 810 processor chip, 4 or 6 GB of random memory, and a storage capacity of 64 or 128 GB.
The Realme 9i 5G phone comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 50-megapixel main sensor, f/1.8 lens slot, and 5P lenses, and the second sensor comes with a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots, while the third sensor comes with a 2-megapixel macro camera.
The phone also comes with a 5000 mAh battery, 18W fast charging technology, a USB C port, and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
And applies Realme 9i 5G interface Realme UI 3.0, operating system Android 12, and the phone supports external storage in a micro SD card up to 2 TB.
The phone is one of the thinnest versions of 5G, as it comes with a thickness of 8.1 mm, and the phone weighs 187 grams, and the phone is scheduled to be available in blue, black and also gold, and it starts at $ 188.
The new phone is issued in two versions, the first with 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal memory, and the second with 6 GB random memory with 128 GB internal memory, and UFS 2.2 internal memory. The phone accepts external memory cards through a separate port, and at the software level, the phone It runs directly on Android 12 operating system with Realme UI 3.0 user interface.
The phone does not include any improved audio technologies, as it does not rely on stereo headphones and does not support high sound accuracy. As for wireless technologies, the phone does not support NFC wireless technology, and it relies on Bluetooth 5.2 technology, and the phone comes with a side fingerprint scanner built into the power button, It relies on a 5000 mAh battery supported by 18W fast charging technology that is used via the USB Type-C port.
Here are the details of the phone’s specifications:
• Phone dimensions: 8.1 mm thick x 75.1 mm wide x 164.4 mm long
• The weight of the phone is 187 grams
• Screen Type: IPS LCD
• Technical specifications: a 6.6-inch waterdrop notch screen with a ratio of 20:9, which takes up about 85.0 percent of the front area of the phone
• Screen display resolution: 2408 x 1080 pixels with a density of 400 pixels per inch
• Screen technologies: Support 90Hz refresh rate
• Screen protection: Panda Glass
• Central Processor: MediaTek DImensity 810 6nm CPU, dual-chip Cortex-A76 at 2.4 GHz and six Cortex-A55 chips at 2.0 GHz
• Graphics Processor: Mali G57 MC2
• Random and internal memory versions: a version with 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal memory, and the second with 6 GB RAM with 128 GB internal memory
• Internal Memory Class: UFS 2.2
• External memory cards: Supported via a separate port
• Operating system: Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 user interface
• Rear camera: a main camera with a 50-megapixel sensor with a diameter of 1/2.76 inches, a size of 0.64 μm pixel, with an f/1.8 lens slot, supported by PDAF autofocus technology. 4 cm max
Rear camera video quality: 1080p at 30 frames per second
Front camera: 8 mega pixel camera with f/2.0 aperture
Front camera video quality: 1080p at 30 frames per second
• Wireless technologies: Wi-Fi – Bluetooth 5.2
Ports: 3.5 mm – USB Type-C
Sensors: side fingerprint scanner – accelerometer – proximity – compass
Battery: Non-removable 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging technology
Realme 9i 5G phone price
The phone is issued in blue, black and gold colors, and it begins to be available on the twenty-fourth of August, at a price equivalent to about $ 188 for the 4/64 GB version, and at a price that corresponds to about $ 215 for the 6/128 GB version.
#thinnest #versions. #Realme #launches #Realme #phone #supernatural #specifications